Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simply Basic Deodorant

Payments Received & New PTC!

Hello people!
E 'have added a new PTC, it is Working Easy!


The admin is the same RoxPTC , then a security both in terms of management, that's correct! Among other things, as happened also RoxPTC , here too there is the possibility of becoming STATES UPGRADE to a very low price, only $ 15! Figure easily recoverable, and that gives us great gains!

I take this opportunity to report (which I never do ... but while we are .... heheh) I have received payment from the following programs HYIP:

Gorgon Project Invest , oxime Funds , Ez-Profit , SpazioIb , Macrotrade and Depositary Safe!

EDIT: I made a small but serious error (Rox thanks for the tip). Top
, speaking of Easy Working ,
I had written that "there is the possibility to become members at a very low price, only $ 15" .

Actually, I expressed myself very badly, forgetting the word "upgrade". In fact, enrollment in
Easy Working is free, and once we made degli Utenti Free!
La cifra di 15$ che citavo sopra, ci permette di fare l'upgrade e diventare quindi MEMBRI UPGRADE , ottenendo vantaggi sugli ads e sui pagamenti (come sempre accade per chi fa l'upgrade)

Chiedo scusa per l'errore di scrittura che, seppur "piccolo", avrebbe creato non pochi problemi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment